Thursday, December 20, 2012

NOBODY ASKED YOU, PATRICE!

Everytime I hang out with my sister the dumbest shit happens. We have said multiple times if someone taped us talking with each other we'd get at least 1,000 hits on youtube. I know... DREAM BIG!

We're really not funny.

We're both just really fucking weird together.

And I love it.

I love her.

Anyways... one of our "interesting" conversations happened the other day and we were talking about this or that and I honestly don't know who said what first, but one of us happened to mention how everything is creepier if you whisper it. So my sister whispers, "Everything is creepier if you whisper it." ... and I shit you not... it was pretty creepy when she did it. Maybe it was the whispering mixed with the visual of her wide eyes and raper smile that truly sent shivers down my spine but by that time I was just rolling with giggles.

So this goes on for a few minutes... and by a few minutes I mean the rest of the drive home. Everything we said was first said in our usual tone, because we were legitimately asking a question or responding, and was immediately said in a whisper thereafter. Thus proving... everything is creepier when said in a whisper.

Please try this.

Now.

Say "bunnies" in a regular voice and then say it in a whisper.... I'll wait here.

Hah.




Dumbass.

I love you even more for doing it though.

I just picture a serial killer clown saying bunnies. Freaks me out.

Yeah... picture that whispering sweet nothing's into your ear.


No matter what I can always crack up when my sister's around. Only she would randomly say, "Nobody asked you, PATRICE!" in the middle of Kohl's for no reason at all. If you don't get that reference, I need you to turn on the television and watch How I Met Your Mother.
Or just watch this? Yes.

So... I felt the need to share that with you. Have fun whispering things to people instead of using a regular voice. I've been at it all day and I have been in a considerably better mood.

0 comments: