Monday, January 21, 2013

DJango Unchained - Uhrmerzin



Hey peeps,

....
Peeps.
I don't understand the fascination with that candy... 

1. It looks like Jabba the Huts terd and or child. Really, what would be the difference in that case?
2. It's a fucking sugarcoated marshmallow and I don't understand how that's appealing. That makes me want to get a glass of water right now.

Now that I'm done with that random rant... 

Guys,  for cereal, I'm getting over my roach fear. I know this is about the 7th post in which the subject of bugs and or roaches arises but really, I'm kinda proud of myself. I legitimately just murdered Kevin (I named him Kevin so I could slay him) in my dining room. Granted he was little and I'm sure I'll be scared shitless when his mother Marissa (Prenamed for future death) comes looking for me, but for now, I went all badass Rambo and slayed that motherfucker with the likes of a broom. 

Chyeah... Gettin' medieval and shit.

So anyways... I figured I could tell you about DJango Unchained. 

Hey, have you seen it?

No?

You should probably leave bro.

Cause...

SPOILER ALERT:

Kind of...

Seriously Spoiler Alert. I'm going to tell you good shit about this movie and I don't want you coming to my house and murdering me because I ruined the movie for you.

1. It was good.
2. It was gory.
3. Q.T. Makes his cameo and it's pretty fucking legit.
4. Jamie Foxx just looks like a fucking badass.
5. WHAT??? LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS IN THIS MOVIE SINCE WHEN? OHMAHGAHD.
6. Oh, .... Leo is a dick face.
7. Kerry Washington is suriously pretty.
8. I fucking love that silly german Christoph Waltz  who also played the Nazi dude in Inglorious Basterds and drank the milk and completely won my heart. Seriously, I love the way he talks and pronounces words. I just want an audio tape of him saying a whole bunch of random shit to fall asleep to.

If that wasn't enough to creep you out... here's a picture of his face.


So I got a little carried away. 

The ending is amazing... if you like explosions and a lot of blood... which I'm cool with. 

Only down side to this funny/gory movie was that it was FOREVER long. I went to a 10:45 showing and got out at 1:30. Fuck My Life. My mistake for sure, but even so I really get antsy sitting in close to 3 hour movies. I was getting fidgety in Avatar and it was beautiful. 

Just kidding, I guess I ruined nothing for you... because I got kinda lazy at #2 and didn't want to explain the whole situation so I just spewed my opinions on the actors. Good movie nonetheless.


0 comments: