Thursday, June 13, 2013

Laziness at it's finest

Everyone here should know by now that I am a pinterest whore. 

On top of being that thing I just mentioned, I'm also wildly and irresponsibly lazy. 

Here are a few pictures I picked up recently from that amazing website.





On the real though, I haven't been dancing in a while... but that's probably a good thing since I look like two donkeys making passionate love to a gorilla on the dance floor.

Ryan Reynold's just knows....



Good for you person who saw this and went "Yeah... look at me living and shit." 
Good. For. You.

I used to think this every day... Now I'm quite delighted with my job.


Oh doppleganger Tina Fey, I wanna eat your face.

More like any day you're driving in Houston traffic at 5:30 P.M.

My poor beau just felt the wrath of Satan because of my PMS. Poor guy.

I do this. Alllll the time.

I say this, and I mean it.

Pound of coke. That is all.

Seriously.

Or the sound of a cockroach flying in the dark.

I will hump the person who gets me a fucking library. HUMP I SAY.

Blog, Diary, Potato, Potatoe

Because food never disappoints me.

Hah. 



Asshole.









0 comments: